From the desk of Instructor It's a pleasure to welcome you to the JANAKI GYAN ACADEMY (JGA), a hightech information technology computer institute. We introduce ourselves as an ISO 9001:2008 certified IT development Organization which is established in the year of 2010. We provide various "hands-on" training for in-demand careers in the information Technology worldwide. JGA has always been pioneering new industry-relevant programs based on the changing market needs. JGA is a leading institute in the information age which belives in analyzing information by using the latest technology to enhance the existing and form new patterns. We provide best knowledge of computer courses like MS-Office, DTP, Tally, C language, C++, Java, MySql, Database, HTML, CSS, Java Script, PHP, etc. In smart manner which is heloful for getting a better jobs opportunity which makes our institute one step forward for other institutes. In the competitive world of today, survival is not just a matter of qualifications but one of qualifications with competence. A better survivor is one with better competency and qualifications. My thanks and best wishes to all staff members, faculties & students and especially to parents for their since efforts and dedication. I hope you'll benefit from our specialized Computer courses. As a Instructor of this institute, I can assure you that the institute will provide all the assistance to you for pursuing your goals. It is with this purpose that the institute has intiated measures not just to encourage students to purpose their education purposefully but also to provide additional competency through educating them in the respective field. I hope the students who step into institute would use the facilities available and attain their goals.
A) Provide quality education.
B) Personality Development Workshops.
C) One student one Computer.
D) Dedicated faculty.
E) Resonable fees structure.
F) Library facility is available
Computer training is an important factor in 21st century workplaces. The importance of computer training can be viewed in two ways. First, it is vital for job applicants to obtain computer training to make themselves more valueable to protential employers and to obtain higher-paying jobs.
1. Student must attend at least 80% of all the Classes to quality for appearing in the Examinations.
2. Monthly fees must be paid by students within seven days of each month.
3. student who is defaulter in payment of monthly fee, will not be allowed for classes. Until the monthly dues are cleared.
4. Fees once paid is not refundable under any circumstance.
5. Every student must carry his/ her identity card at the time of classes. Otherwise student may not be permitted in the classroom.
6. If lost ID card, duplicate ID card may be issued.
7. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the institute.
8. In case of damage of any JGA property intentionally or due to carelessness, complete cost of the damage will be imposed on the responsible students. Besides he/ she may be debarred from classes.